Free Check II is both a strong adhesive and can be removed quickly.
|Name||Free Chack II|
|Code||S: 74860, L: 75490, 500 ml: 75430|
|Size||S (106), L, 500 ml|
|Volume||S: 20 ml, L: 100 ml, 500 ml: 500 ml|
|Country of origin||Japan|
* Please use Free Chack II to apply Spring Sponge and Spring Sponge X generation rubbers such as Dignics and Tenergy series and Rozena.
– If the glue makes contact with the skin, wipe off immediately and wash with soap.
- If the glue is mistakenly drunk, wash the mouth immediately. It must be vomited with plenty of water or milk. Contact a doctor immediately.
– If the glue makes contact with the eye, rinse immediately thoroughly with plenty of water. Consult eyes doctor if irritation of eyes develops.
– Keep the glue in a safe place and out of the reach of children.
– Use the glue only for the purpose of affixing racket coverings to the racket blade.
– Please keep between zero and 42 degrees Celsius. The glue freezes under zero degrees centigrade and at low temperatures may not be useable.
– Refrain from using if you have a latex allergy.
– Cease using immediately in case of any skin or health problems when using.